How does a pre-order work?
- The articles are put online for a period determined by the brand. To be kept informed of pre-order campaigns, subscribe to the newsletter or follow the brand on social networks
- During the announced pre-order period, the Customer purchases an item following the classic purchasing process. Once the order has been validated, the Customer receives a confirmation email and an email explaining the rest of the pre-order. In fact, a waiting period between the time of purchase and delivery is necessary to be able to produce the ordered items.
- When the pre-order campaign is completed, the manufacturing process of the ordered items is launched in the Amor&Lia brand's manufacturing workshop, in France.
- Once the items are manufactured, a check is carried out to ensure a durable design of the garment
- As soon as the order is ready to ship, a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you
Is your item wrong? You can exchange it, a small safety stock is produced in case of exchange
Why produce by pre-order?
This makes it possible to manage production and stocks, in order to produce only what is going to be purchased and avoid any overconsumption.
The pre-order system allows you to:
- produce the right quantity
- avoid dormant stocks
- set fair prices
- offer a unique and almost rare garment
- supporting committed small businesses
- limit fast fashion
- build a connection with the brand
- arouse the desire to purchase
Items from the collections presented by the Amor&Lia brand are available for sale by pre-order. Pre-order is an order that is placed for an item that is not yet manufactured. The order will then be shipped on the delivery date which will be announced by the brand.